We are seeking a Digital Content and Email Marketing Specialist to help grow new business and fuel Training Orchestra’s international expansion.
About Training Orchestra
As the global leader in Training Management Software solutions, Training Orchestra is on a mission to revolutionize the way Instructor-Led Training is managed, and to helping organizations, “Train More with Less”. With over 600 clients in more than 16 countries, Training Orchestra’s Training Resource Management System is a proven and unique software solution for the training industry. Founded in France, 19+ years ago, the company continues to expand its growth into North America and is looking for a Digital Content and Email Marketing Specialist who can work remotely for both the North American and French teams.
Are you an expert in email marketing with the heart of a copywriter? Do you speak and write fluently in French and English? If you’re ready to jump in and make an immediate impact by writing, designing, and implementing dynamic and effective email programs, then this job’s for you!
The Digital Content and Email Marketing Specialist will partner with the Marketing and Sales teams to deliver qualified lead flow through the creation, execution, and management of email campaigns and list management via our marketing automation platform for the North American and French teams. They will also work to develop new digital content including website and blog content, presentations, and more.
The ideal candidate will bring a combination of digital marketing expertise, strategic planning, creative marketing, and operational excellence skills to drive growth in new business for the organization through the growth of key target segments and markets.
What You’ll Do (High-level summary of key responsibilities)
EMAIL & MARKETING AUTOMATION:
- Write, build and automate new email campaigns using our marketing automation software (SharpSpring); develop email nurturing campaigns to help Sales meet pipeline goals
- Work with the marketing team to design and implement email nurture tracks to nurture leads through the sales process; maximize lead gen efforts across the buyer journey
- Manage pre / post event emails; develop follow-up drip campaigns and track engagement
- Create new email templates and campaign landing pages
- Report on results and KPIs, and continually improve based on performance
- Help build and manage email database using Salesforce and SharpSpring
- Conceptualize and write new content such as blog posts, white papers, award submissions, in both French and English, that are optimized for both the user experience and SEO
- Work with the North American and French teams to identify content that resonates with our target market, verticals, and industries
- Translate existing and new English content into French
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in both French and English, both writing and speaking
- 5-7 years of “hands-on” experience with email marketing management, marketing automation systems, and content writing
- 3+ years experience working on a B2B SaaS marketing role required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team player who values teamwork and cooperation and is willing to jump in wherever needed
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated in a remote work environment
- Is energized by solving challenges and working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities, while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results
- Willing to help with event management when needed
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field
- Travel to and participate at in-person events / tradeshows when needed. Some international travel required
Nice to Have
- Learning Industry experience
- Knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Experience with SharpSpring Marketing Automation platform
What we offer
Training Orchestra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely with a dynamic team that’s focused on fueling the growth of Training Orchestra’s innovative Training Resource Management System and international expansion.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and application letter to email@example.com. Must be able to work without a need for Visa sponsorship.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Location(s): Remote from US or Canada (EST or CST). Some travel required for industry events (approximately 5-10%).