We are seeking a Digital Marketing & Email Manager to help grow new business and fuel Training Orchestra’s international expansion.
Location(s): Remote/Home office: US, Canada, or France
About Training Orchestra
As the global leader in Training Management Software, Training Orchestra is on a mission to revolutionize the way Instructor-Led Training is managed, and to helping organizations, “Train More with Less”. With over 600 clients in more than 16 countries, Training Orchestra’s Training Resource Management System is a proven and unique solution in the learning industry. Founded 19 years ago in France, the company continues to expand its growth into North America and internationally, and is looking for a Digital Marketing & Email Manager who can work remotely for our teams in North America and France.
Do you speak and write fluently in French and English? Are you an expert in email and digital marketing? If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and make an immediate impact, contributing to significant growth in new business by creating and executing dynamic and effective email and digital marketing programs, then let’s talk!
The Digital Marketing & Email Manager will help deliver qualified lead flow through the design, execution, management, and measurement of email campaigns via our marketing automation platform for the US and France teams. This role will also design, execute and manage other digital marketing campaigns such as website lead-generation, content marketing, social media, SEO, and help manage webinars and in-person trade shows/events.
What You’ll Do (High-level summary of key responsibilities)
Email & Marketing Automation:
- Write, build and automate new email campaigns using our marketing automation software (SharpSpring); develop email nurturing campaigns to help Sales meet pipeline goals
- Work with the marketing team to design and implement email nurture tracks to guide leads through the sales process
- Manage pre/post event emails; develop follow-up drip campaigns and track engagement
- Create new email templates and campaign landing pages
- Report on results and KPIs, and continually improve based on performance
- Help build and manage email database using Salesforce and SharpSpring
- Work with the North American and French teams to identify content that will resonate with our target market, verticals, and industries such as blog posts and white papers that are optimized for both the user experience and SEO
- Work with content writer to bring projects to fruition
Website / SEO:
- Assist with ongoing website oversight and simple updates
- Assist in reviewing SEO results; create strategies (including new content based on critical keyword data) to attract prospects from specific verticals and boost lead numbers for the French market
- Assist in tracking web analytics; adjust site to maximize traffic & increase activity
Online Ads / PPC:
- Google AdWords and Remarketing management for the French market
- Oversee lead generation from external sites for the French market
- Manage online ads with 3rd party advertisers/media when needed
- Research event (tradeshow & webinars) sponsorship opportunities
- Manage events including paperwork, scheduling, shipping, communicating event details
- Prepare event leads for Salesforce import
- Research industry event speaking opportunities and assist in submitting abstracts for Training Orchestra staff to present
- Attend industry tradeshow/events as needed. Some travel is required.
- Provide graphics support as needed for Marketing and Sales teams
- Fluent in both written and spoken French and English
- 5-7 years of “hands-on” experience in email and digital marketing: marketing automation, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, SEO strategy, keyword research, PPC Optimization, and SEO/SEM tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SharpSpring or similar Marketing Automation tools
- Experience using Google Analytics to increase leads/conversions/sales
- Experience with WordPress and HTML
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated in a remote work environment
- s energized by solving challenges and working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities, while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results
- Strong team player who values teamwork and cooperation
- Travel to and participate at in-person events/tradeshows when needed. Some international travel required
Nice to Have:
- Learning Industry experience
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely with a dynamic team that’s focused on fueling the growth of Training Orchestra’s innovative Training Resource Management System and international expansion. We are a fully distributed team across the US, Canada, France, and UK.
- Training Orchestra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
We’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and application letter to email@example.com. Must be able to work without a need for Visa sponsorship.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Location(s): Remote/Home office: US, Canada, or France. Some travel may be required for industry events (approximately 5-10%).