We are seeking a Digital Marketing & Events Specialist to help
grow new business and fuel Training Orchestra’s international expansion.
About Training Orchestra
As the global leader in Training Management Software solutions, Training Orchestra is on a mission to revolutionize the way Instructor-Led Training is managed, and to helping organizations, “Train More with Less”. Training Orchestra’s Training Resource Management System is a proven and unique solution in the learning industry, helping organizations increase resource use, optimize session scheduling, and track and control costs in real-time. Founded 18 years ago in France, the company continues to expand its growth into North America and is looking for a Digital Marketing & Events Specialist.
The Digital Marketing & Events Specialist will contribute to the creation, execution, and management of digital marketing programs and events for the US team, and will help support the French team as well. These programs include email, website, content, social media, SEO, landing pages, email campaigns, trade shows/events and webinars.
The person in this role will work with internal teams to ensure digital marketing programs and events effectively meet/exceed business goals. You will support marketing plans and contribute to significant growth in new business for the organization.
What You’ll Do
High-level summary of key responsibilities
Email & Marketing Automation:
- Write, build and automate new email campaigns using marketing automation software
- Manage pre / post event emails; develop follow-up drip campaigns to leads and track engagement
- Create new email templates and campaign landing pages
- Create reports on campaign effectiveness
Content & Social Media:
- Create social media campaigns and posts to promote content and brand awareness and generate leads. Interact with social followers, like and share influencer content.
- Work with internal staff, partners and 3rd parties to develop, write and post blog articles
- Research and develop content for new resources such as infographics, blog posts and video
- Create images needed for social media posts and social advertising campaigns
Website / SEO:
- Provide ongoing website oversight and simple updates
- Assist in reviewing SEO results; create strategies (including new content based on critical keyword data) to attract prospects from specific verticals and boost lead numbers
- Assist in tracking web analytics; adjust website to maximize traffic & increase activity
Online Ads / PPC:
- Google AdWords and Remarketing management
- Oversee lead generation from sites such as G2 Crowd, tech review sites
- Manage online ads with 3rd party advertisers / media when needed
- Research event (tradeshow & webinars) sponsorship opportunities
- Manage events including paperwork, scheduling, shipping, communicating event details
- Prepare event leads for Salesforce import
- Research industry event speaking opportunities and assist in submitting abstracts for Training Orchestra staff to present
- Attend industry tradeshow/events as needed. Some travel required.
- Utilize templates created by external designers to design new industry infographics, white papers, product brochures and other materials
- Provide graphic support as needed for Marketing and Sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of “hands-on” experience in marketing automation, content writing, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, SEO strategy, keyword research, PPC Optimization, and SEO/SEM tools
- Experience using Google Analytics to increase leads/conversions/sales
- Demonstrated results in improving paid and organic search metrics/results
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated in a remote work environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Is energized by solving challenges and working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities, while maintaining a strong focus on execution and results
- Strong team player who values teamwork and cooperation
Nice to Have
- Fluent in French
- Learning Industry experience
- Knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Experience with SharpSpring or similar Marketing Automation tools
What we offer
Training Orchestra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely with a dynamic team that’s focused on fueling the growth of Training Orchestra’s innovative Training Resource Management System and international expansion.
Salary: $40,000-45,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be able to work without a need for Visa sponsorship.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Location(s): Remote from US or Canada (EST or CST). Some travel required for industry events (approximately 5-10%).
Contract Type: Perm Full-Time