If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and make an immediate impact, contributing to significant growth in new business by creating and executing dynamic and effective email and digital marketing programs, then let’s talk! The Digital Marketing Specialist or Manager’s primary role will be to will help deliver qualified lead flow through the design, execution, management, and measurement of email campaigns via our marketing automation platform for the US and France teams. And, as an all-around digital marketing guru, this role will also help support and execute other digital marketing efforts including website lead-generation, content marketing, social media, graphic design and event support as needed.
What You’ll Do (High-level summary of key responsibilities):
Email & Marketing Automation:
- Develop and execute a dynamic and effective email strategy that encompasses various email types such as nurturing (per vertical, etc), content promotion, auto-responses, etc. using our marketing automation software
- Manage pre/post event emails; develop follow-up drip campaigns and track engagement
- Create new email templates and campaign landing pages
- Report on results and KPIs, and continually improve based on performance
- Create automation workflows in marketing automation software
- Help manage administration of marketing automation software and integrations
- Help build and manage email database using Salesforce and marketing automation software
- Maintain email calendar
Other Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Assist with ongoing website updates in WordPress
- Assist in tracking web analytics; adjust site to maximize traffic & increase activity
- Assist with event preparation and marketing
- Help prepare event leads for Salesforce import
- Attend industry tradeshow/events as needed. Some travel is required.
- Provide graphic design support as needed for marketing campaigns.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in email and digital marketing including marketing automation, email marketing and demand-gen
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SharpSpring or similar Marketing Automation tools
- Experience using Google Analytics to increase leads/conversions/sales
- Experience with WordPress and HTML
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated in a remote work environment. Strong team player who values teamwork
- Energized by solving challenges and working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities
- Travel to and participate at in-person events/tradeshows when needed. Some international travel required.
Nice to Have:
- Written and spoken fluency in both French and English
- Learning Industry experience
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely with a growing and dynamic team that’s focused on fueling the growth of Training Orchestra’s innovative Training Resource Management System and international expansion. We are a fully distributed team across the US, Canada, France, and UK.
Training Orchestra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment. We’d love to hear from you! Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org