We are seeking a Marketing Content Manager to help grow new business and fuel Training Orchestra’s international expansion.
Location(s): Remote/Home office: US, Canada, UK, or France
About Training Orchestra
As the global leader in Training Management Software, Training Orchestra is on a mission to revolutionize the way Instructor-Led Training is managed, and to helping organizations, “Train More with Less”. With over 600 clients in more than 16 countries, Training Orchestra’s Training Resource Management System is a proven and unique solution in the learning industry. Founded 19 years ago in France, the company continues to expand its growth into North America and internationally and is looking for a Content Marketing Manager who can work remotely for our teams in North America and France.
The Content Marketing Manager will craft original content in both French and English, that’s purposeful, engaging, and persuasive, with the goal of educating and informing website visitors of Training Orchestra’s Training Management System and converting them into prospects. This content must be highly relevant to our audience as well as scannable/readable and optimized for search engine results. The Content Marketing Manager will be part journalist, part copywriter, and part storyteller. This content will be key in raising awareness of Training Orchestra, driving new qualified leads, and helping the sales team close deals.
What You’ll Do (High-level summary of key responsibilities)
Content Strategy (France and North American markets):
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales teams to define digital journeys, motivations, and drivers for key audience segments and create content with these results in mind
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales teams to understand and suggest new content and define measurement goals
Content Creation & Distribution (France and North American markets):
- Produce content in various formats with a focus on blog articles, customer spotlights/case studies, eBooks, website content, presentations, brochures, videos, webinars, awards, and press releases
- Craft persuasive narratives with organic search in mind, target keywords defined, and SEO best practices employed
- Work with the sales team to understand what content will help them address key challenges and opportunities
- Work with marketing on content promotion
- Identify opportunities for thought leadership pieces
- Contribute to regular review/update of all web content
- Provide editorial support to other team members
- Continually monitor trends and best practices in SEO and web writing
- Help manage events including paperwork, scheduling, shipping, communicating event details
- Research industry event speaking opportunities and assist in submitting abstracts for Training Orchestra staff to present
- Attend industry tradeshow/events as needed. Some travel is required.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills in both French and English
- 2+ years professional writing experience
- An ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and convert them into a cohesive story
- Creativity + innovative thinking
- Experience hitting deadlines
- Highly productive and self-motivated in a fast-paced, remote environment with little direction and the ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team player who values teamwork and cooperation
- Travel to and participate at in-person events/tradeshows when needed. Some international travel required
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the Learning Industry
- Experience writing B2B and/or for software/technology company
- Marketing automation and tech stack experience
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard
- You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely with a dynamic team that’s focused on fueling the growth of Training Orchestra’s innovative Training Resource Management System and international expansion. We are a fully distributed team across North America and Europe
- Training Orchestra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture
We’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be able to work without a need for Visa sponsorship.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Location(s): Remote/Home office: US, Canada, UK, or France. Some travel may be required for industry events (approximately 5-10%).