About Training Orchestra
As the global leader in Training Management Software, Training Orchestra is on a mission to revolutionize the way Instructor-Led Training is managed, and to helping organizations, “Train More with Less”. With over 600 clients in more than 16 countries, Training Orchestra’s Training Resource Management System is a proven and unique software solution for the learning industry. Founded 19 years ago in France, the company continues to expand its growth in France and internationally, and is looking for a Marketing Manager to manage marketing initiatives for the French team.
The Marketing Specialist – France will oversee and execute marketing efforts for the French market with the ultimate goal of delivering qualified lead flow through various marketing channels including email, website lead-gen, content, social media, events, and SEO. The person in this role will work with internal teams in France and the US ensure marketing efforts meet/exceed business goals and will contribute to significant growth in new business for the organization. Candidate must have professional fluency (verbal and written) in both English and French.
What You’ll Do (High-level summary of key responsibilities)
Email & Marketing Automation:
- Write, build and automate new email campaigns using our marketing automation software; develop email nurturing campaigns to help Sales meet pipeline goals
- Work with the marketing team to design and implement email nurture tracks to guide leads through the sales process
- Manage pre/post event emails
- Report on results and KPIs, and continually improve based on performance
- Help build and manage email database
Content & Social Media:
- Work with the French and International teams to identify content that will resonate with the French target market, verticals, and industries such as blog posts and white papers that are optimized for user experience, SEO, and lead conversion
- Work with content writer to bring projects to fruition
- Posts on our social media profiles to promote content, brand awareness and generate leads. Interact with social followers, like and share influencer content.
- Create social media campaigns and posts to promote content and brand awareness and generate leads. Interact with social followers, like and share influencer content.
- Research event (tradeshow & webinars) sponsorship opportunities
- Manage events including logistics, paperwork, scheduling, shipping, on-site set-up
- Prepare event leads for Salesforce import
- Research industry event speaking opportunities and assist in submitting abstracts for Training Orchestra staff to present
- Attend industry tradeshow/events as needed. Some travel is required.
Website / SEO:
- Assist with ongoing oversight and updates to French website
- Assist in reviewing SEO results; create strategies (including new content based on critical keyword data); and lead conversion opportunities to attract prospects from specific verticals and boost lead numbers for the French market
- Assist in tracking web analytics; adjust site to maximize traffic & increase activity
Online Ads / PPC:
- Google AdWords management for the French market when needed
- Manage online ads with 3rd party advertisers/media when needed
- Provide graphic design support as needed
- Fluent in both written and spoken French and English. This position will work closely with and support our French team and work with our US based marketing team
- 3-5 years of “hands-on” experience in email and digital marketing: marketing automation, email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SharpSpring or similar Marketing Automation tools
- Experience using Google Analytics to increase leads/conversions/sales
- Experience with WordPress and HTML
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated in a remote work environment. Strong team player who values teamwork and cooperation
- Travel to and participate in live events/tradeshows when needed. Some international travel required.
Nice to Have:
- Learning Industry experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a growing and dynamic team that’s focused on fueling the growth of Training Orchestra’s innovative Training Resource Management System and international expansion. We are a fully distributed team across France, US, Canada, and UK.
- Training Orchestra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment.
We’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.