We are seeking a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect for our Training Management Software who is fluent in both French and English and located in either the US (East Coast) or Canada.
Location(s): Home office, East Coast, Canada, EST or CST
Contract Type: Perm Full-Time
Fields: Computer Software
With hundreds of customers all around the world, Training Orchestra is a Global leader in Training Administration System. Training Orchestra’s Management Software System is a unique solution dedicated to delivering the right training, at the right time in the right place. Founded 15 years ago in France, the company continues to expand its growth to the Americas.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to join our team based in USA and help us fuel our fast growth. By advising and convincing our prospects, and clearly communicating our value proposition taking into account their context and goal, the Pre-Sales Solutions Architect will be instrumental in helping build a winning case for the Training Orchestra solution.
The candidate will be able to discuss high-level challenges with senior decision-makers within HR and general management and interact with CIOs on technical challenges to propose pertinent solutions that create value for all parties. The candidate should therefore have excellent analytical skills, the versatility to think strategically on a high-level as well as understand complex technical issues, and a talent for convincing prospects and developing client relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
Leading all aspects of the pre-sales process, both in business and product development:
- Assessing prospects’ needs and feasibility of requests
- Developing internal recommendations and strategy for clients
- Creating solution proposals tailored to prospects’ needs, including budget estimations
- Preparing and leading in-person or virtual client in-depth demonstrations
- Transferring client dossiers to the product implementation team
Contributing to internal best practices for the Sales Team:
- Standardizing and updating sample product demonstrations across the Sales Team
- Training colleagues on product demonstration to ensure a unified and professional experience for prospects
- Training Sales Team on product updates,
Participating in company-wide vision planning to fuel our development; the Pre-Sales Solution Architect will also be involved in:
- Constantly evaluating the competition to identify key product differentiators
- Writing release notes announcing and describing product updates
- Strategizing the product and business innovation of the Training Orchestra solution
- Attending tradeshows and industry events around Learning & Development, Tech, and HR
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, proven advisory and negotiation skills with Key-account customer on a C-Level
- Ability to deliver high-level presentations and understand strategic challenges
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical issue, strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate both cross-functionally with technical and sales teams, as well as externally with clients and CIOs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Willingness to take initiative, strong accountability and orientation towards results
- Fluency in English & French
- Experience in a SaaS or Information Services company is highly desirable
- Experience in HRIS or Pre-Sales role is a plus but not required
Most of all, we are looking for candidates who are driven, highly competent, and willing to go the extra mile to communicate our value and help us succeed. We are committed to providing a stimulating, supportive work environment where employees can give their best and further their careers.
Training Orchestra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
If you are interested in joining our team, you can submit your resume and your application letter to email@example.com. Must be able to work without a need for Visa sponsorship. We look forward to hearing from you!