The Sales team, in charge of maintaining and developing our activity towards worldwide customers, is looking for a Sales Representative.
Your main missions, with the support of Senior Sales Representatives, are to support the teams on the commercialization of our solution and to accompany the international expansion of Training Orchestra.
In order to achieve this, you will be in charge of the following activities:
- Detection of new projects via prospecting on priority targets
- Identification of the client’s stakeholders to propose the most optimal solution (account planning)
- Qualification of the needs and organization of appointments with the Sales team
- Preparation and realization of product demonstrations
- Formalization of proposals, definition of pricing and contract adjustments
- Response to calls for tenders in collaboration with the pre-sales team
- Participation in negotiations and monitoring of the project’s initiation
- Development and retention of signed accounts, monitoring of the business relationships, creating new impulsions for potential customers
You have the following professional skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in a Sales position at a BtoB company
- A first experience in the learning industry and/or at a software publisher would be a plus
- Fluent English, another language would be a plus
Your main qualities for the position are:
- Capacity to listen, absorb information and ask questions to learn
- High level of oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a highly productive, fast-paced, and remote environment
- Capacity to execute multiple projects simultaneously and be well organized
- Strong accountability and results orientation
- Dynamic teamwork and cooperation values
Located in the US or Canada (home office with travels during the year for punctual events), we offer a permanent position within a dynamic, multicultural and human sized team, that fosters autonomy and proactivity!
We are committed to consistently improve the skills of our employees in order to develop their expertise and thus facilitate their growth towards strategic positions in the US, Canada and abroad.
Position to be filled quickly.
JOIN OUR TEAM by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com