As the global leader in Training Management Software, Training Orchestra is on a mission to revolutionize the way Instructor-Led Training is managed, and to helping organizations, “Train More with Less”. With over 600 clients in more than 16 countries, Training Orchestra’s Training Resource Management System is a proven and unique software solution for the learning industry. Founded 19 years ago in France, the company continues to expand its growth in France and internationally, and is looking for an SEO & Content Manager to drive business growth through implementing strategic SEO strategies.
THE CONTEXT / THE TEAM
The SEO & Content Marketing Manager will be the go-to SEO subject matter expert, well-versed in what it takes to optimize our website for search engine discoverability. This role will be responsible for researching, developing, and executing SEO and content strategies, including web pages that align to high-value industry keywords, ongoing keyword research, internal and external linking strategies, creating and managing an SEO editorial calendar, launching an end-to-end SEO content production process, and executing online discoverability strategies. You will also have in-depth knowledge and understanding of technical SEO, and analytical skills to develop strategies grounded in data.
Your subject matter expertise and ability to strategically research and track keywords, map data insights to actionable recommendations, and create high-quality content are a key part of the team’s success. This is a hands-on, results-driven role and a successful candidate will be an excellent multi-tasker and communicator to effectively manage multiple objectives while working with our marketing team, content writers, marketing technologies, and paid search.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keyword Research and Tracking
- Developing optimization strategies that increase Training Orchestra’s search engine results rankings
- Performing keyword research on an ongoing basis and identify uncover SEO keyword gaps to develop a pipeline for high performing web pages
- Building content strategy aligned with SEO and internal linking practices and working with copywriters to execute
- Developing and managing successful SEO campaigns including managing and analyzing best-in-class landing pages with a focus on cross-linking, content quality and other SEO best practices that engage and convert
- Analyzing, tracking and reporting on overall organic search performance, using data to report progress on key initiatives with insights that will shape future SEO strategies
- Diagnosing issues that are impacting SEO, come up with solutions and implement fixes. Recommend and help implement technical SEO improvements on the site
- Utilize and own SEO, CMS & Marketing tools including SEMRush, GSC, GA, WordPress, SharpSpring. Google Analytics Certified and responsible for SEO analytics
- Set measurable goals to track organic traffic, organic visibility, and onsite actions
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic performance
- Collaborate with outside agencies to align and execute on SEO strategy
YOUR EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience with SEO, including technical SEO (content optimization, XML sitemaps, structured data, CSS, HTML, etc…)
- 5+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge managing SEO content and keyword strategy
- 5 + years of expertise in Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, and any other enterprise SEO tools as well as WordPress
- Experience with managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to complete organic competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Experience with international SEO, is a plus, as we will work on SEO for the French and UK markets, in addition to the North American market.
- 3+ years of experience with paid search and other digital marketing
- Short form copywriting experience a plus
- Learning industry experience a plus
- Email marketing experience a plus
- Written and spoken fluency in both French and English a plus
- Highly self-motivated in a remote work environment. Strong team player who values teamwork
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
- Why you’ll love working with us: full-time position, full remote. We provide the equipment (laptop), compensation, paid holidays and health insurance.
- You will be a part of an inclusive and collaborative team environment where all opinions and values are heard.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work remotely with a dynamic team that’s focused on fueling the growth of Training Orchestra’s innovative Training Resource Management System and international expansion. We are a fully distributed team across the US, Canada, France, and UK.
- Training Orchestra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!