We are looking for a Sales Director to structure our Sales teams worldwide and accelerate our growth.
Based in Paris but very mobile, the Sales Director is a highly influential role responsible for driving Sales Strategy worldwide with a strong collaboration and alignment with the Marketing Director based in the US. The Sales Director will be instrumental in realizing new business for Training Orchestra by driving opportunities from leads into signed deals, as well as developing the worldwide network of partners. The role therefore involves constant interaction with prospects, clients, and internal staff in different countries to achieve a positive outcome for all parties.
The candidate will be able to sell the value of an innovative solution, addressing high-level challenges faced by C-level decision-makers within HR and general management in leading companies around the world. The Sales Director should therefore possess stellar oral and written communication skills, a talent for convincing prospects and developing client relationships, and a proven ability to manage and grow teams on a worldwide level.
- Define Go-To Market strategy with the CEO and Marketing Director
- Manage the worldwide Sales and Business Development teams to develop qualified sales opportunities and achieve the yearly targets
- Support the Sales team on complex negotiation to close deals with international customer key-accounts
- Drive the direct and indirect sales pipeline necessary to hit annual quotas that impact the company’s bookings and revenue targets
- Recruit, build and develop the Sales team on the worldwide level
- Provide motivation, coaching and product knowledge development with the goal of preparing a high-potential team for career advancement
- Drive and develop the partner network on the worldwide level
- Closely collaborate with Marketing and Business Development regarding the lead-flow process, from initial inquiry to sales qualified opportunity, and provide closed-loop feedback to improve process and to increase efficiency and accountability
- Participate to marketing events such as tradeshows and industry events around Learning & Development, Tech, and HR
- Experience in sales development or sales in Saas companies on a worldwide level
- Proven negotiation skills with Key-account customer on a C-Level
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate with clients
- Experienced leading teams in high performing growing SaaS sales organizations
- Ability to attract, hire, retain, and promote top talent, and demonstrable track record of successful team building in growing organizations
- Ability to manage teams and clients across countries and collaborate cross-functionally
- High-level of rigor, willingness to work in a demanding environment and drive teams to succeed
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong accountability and orientation towards results
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to travel frequently throughout Europe, North America and other countries as needed.
Most of all, we are looking for a candidate who is driven, highly competent, and willing to go the extra mile to grow our business and help us succeed. We are committed to providing a stimulating, supportive work environment where employees can give their best and advance their careers.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Paris / New York