CLO ROUNDTABLE: L&D Strategies for Stronger Training Programs Going Forward
Join L&D industry leaders from organizations around the world, such as AngloAmerican, APi Group, Commvault and RINA, as they share their experiences and what they are doing now to reimagine training, conquer their biggest learning challenges, and come out stronger on the other side of the crisis.
Hear from some of the industry’s first returns on experience and take part in the discussion! Learn how these L&D leaders are making the most of the current situation to reshape their learning programs, and how you can too!
- AngloAmerican, Jennifer Rogers, Head of Learning: With complex, high-risk global operations, Jennifer will share what steps she is taking to minimize disruption and provide continued learning in her organization.
- Commvault, Joe Ilvento, CLO & Director of Talent Development: Having built and delivered a comprehensive global learning ecosystem that spans a corporate university, classroom, various virtual and micro e-learning, Joe will discuss the new “must have skills” for L&D and how they’re rethinking the “virtualization” of learning programs.
- APi Group, Lindsay Millett-Glass, Online Content Curator: Supporting thousands of employees at APi Group with various work environments and constraints, Lindsay will discuss how she enables and encourages the notion of online learning, and how to leverage the heightened online landscape to bring leadership development to those in remote areas and/or who face personal limitations post COVID-19.
- RINA, Dr. Achille Tonani, Executive Vice President: As a global provider of services across the Energy, Marine, Certification, Transport and Infrastructure sectors, Dr. Achille Tonani will share how RINA is rethinking their learning programs.
- State Compensation Insurance Fund, Karel Davis, Manager Learning & Development: As both an insurance company and a quasi-governmental agency, much of State Fund’s training pertains to new regulations, software and processes — items that don’t cease when employees are working from home. Karel will discuss how the company’s L&D team is becoming more agile to ensure all employees have ways to access the training they need to be productive in a new world of work.
Training Orchestra, OpenSesame, Bluewater, APPrendere, and ExperiencePoint
Watch Our On-Demand Replay!
Visit our blog, Training Management Insights for the latest insights, tips and trends in training and learning management!