The Hybrid Learning Revolution
Webinar | April 26, 2022 | REGISTER HERE
with Brandon Hall Group & Training Orchestra
Prior to the pandemic, organizations had already been struggling with managing a mix of in-person and virtual classroom learning programs. Now, more than two years later, the landscape has only grown more complex – and the traditional approach to in-person and virtual instructor-led training hasn’t been up to the task. Fueled by the stickiness of the remote workplace, the future is now and the now is hybrid.
Organizations must rethink and revolutionize the way they approach hybrid learning if they want to meet the needs of both the business and learners. This means new approaches to training management and an infusion of automation to get everything optimized. Join David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Stephan Pineau, CEO of Training Orchestra as they discuss strategies for making the most of both in-person and virtual learning moving forward. RSVP here.
Discussion topics include:
- The newest research on the impact of remote work and the hybrid classroom
- Evolving business and learner needs
- Optimizing hybrid training management and the merger of ILT & vILT
- Capturing the right data to make the best business decisions
- Examples of best-in-class hybrid learning management