Learning Leader Strategies: Managing Training in a Post-Covid Environment
Join learning industry leaders from organizations around the world, including Colgate-Palmolive, Faurecia, General Electric, Jinko Solar and NetEase Games, as they share their experiences, their challenges, and what they are doing to adapt now and restart their training activities post-Covid — while navigating the various stages of the pandemic.
In Chinese, the same word is used for both “Crisis” and “Opportunity.” Learn from some of the industry’s first returns on experience and how these industry leaders are making the most of the situation:
- Faurecia – Armelle Savidan, Head of Faurecia University Europe – With large operations all around the world, and in China in particular, Armelle will share with us how Faurecia teams are restarting/rethinking learning.
- Colgate-Palmolive – Brad Watt, CLO – With one of the most globally distributed products, Brad will explain his vision and strategy for the after crisis.
- General Electric – Coralie Prost-Dame, Learning Operations Manager, People Operations, France – In the world of constant change and uncertainty, Coralie will explain how she maintains strategic direction.
- Jinko Solar – Aloud Hong, Senior Director-Global HR & Admin – As the world’s largest solar panel manufacturer, Aloud will share how L&D is adapting in China and what they are doing to move forward.
- NetEase Games – Joe Chen, Director of NetEase Game Academy – Experiencing an unexpected business impact, how NetEase Game applies its understanding of Internet Thinking and the nature of Game Industry to design learning and development programs that match with remote working.
Training Orchestra, Conduent, forMetris, and goFLUENT
Watch Our On-Demand Replay!
Visit our blog, Training Management Insights for the latest insights, tips and trends in training and learning management!