About this Webinar
Wednesday, May 23 @ 10 a.m. Central Time | Watch the Replay
If you want to build and scale your learning programs for the future, you have to start with a solid technology foundation. Similar to when building a house, we oftentimes we get so excited about the desired end product, that we gloss over the details of most important part—the blueprint. To help you plan for a good program foundation, we’ll cover the needs of a good program blueprint, which includes:
- overall tech stack design, vision, and architecture;
- the data needed to scale, optimize, and forecast for future growth;
- scheduling, logistics, and cost estimates that cover each step of the process; and
- the people, teams, and resources needed for different areas of construction.
Join Pam Boiros from Training Orchestra and Andrew Downes from Watershed on Wednesday, May 23, at 10 a.m CT, as they explain how to build or restructure your learning tech stack foundation from start to finish and beyond.
During this webinar, you’ll:
- Learn how to keep your back office in check with a solid tech stack.
- Examine the data needed to scale, optimize, and forecast future growth.
- Explore concrete steps and examples for optimizing your learning programs.
- Discover how to avoid common missteps and obstacles.