About this Webinar
Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2019: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time | Register Now!
As the modern learning environment evolves, we do not see an abandonment of instructor-led training or virtual classrooms. In fact, these are still the most commonly used methods for delivering training. Instead we are seeing a digitization of these elements, as well as the optimization and management of the learning environment. Instead of focusing on new technologies at the expense of more traditional modalities, companies need to figure out how things like ILT will themselves evolve and fit into this modern ecosystem.
Join David Wentworth, Principal Analyst with Brandon Hall Group, Barb Farley, Director of Conduent Learning Services, and Stephan Pineau, CEO of Training Orchestra, as they look at how the transformation of learning offers an opportunity for companies to digitally enable the management of learning operations and logistics, traditional ILT and VILT, rather than leave them behind.
During this webinar, we’ll be discussing the following topics:
- Digital transformation
- The power of ILT
- Three major components of the learning tech stack
- Four ways to modernize ILT
- Traditional modalities in modern environments
- David Wentworth, Principal Analyst with Brandon Hall Group
- Barb Farley, Director of Conduent Learning Services
- Stephan Pineau, CEO of Training Orchestra