Panel Discussion: Building a Learning Tech Ecosystem in a Hybrid World
Wednesday, October 6 | 11AM EDT / 4PM BST
Every organization has designed its own learning tech stack because there’s no one technology that can meet all the needs of the learning team. Driven by our new hybrid reality, managing the delivery of in-person and virtual instructor-led training (vILT) to both on-site and remote learners requires us to build a learning ecosystem with solutions that can really work together, address any learning modality, and optimize the way we work and learn.
Join Edward Bell, Director of Learning Technology for Dell EMC, Fiona Leteney, Senior Analyst at Fosway Group, and Stephan Pineau, CEO at Training Orchestra, to explore how organizations are adjusting their tech stack approach to build an interconnected learning tech ecosystem and drive future success in a hybrid world.
This session will explore:
- New trends in hybrid learning
- How to build an interconnected and robust learning tech stack and how different learning technologies can complement, connect, and interact
- What’s driving the complexity of hybrid training (vILT + classroom) and how best to manage it
- What are the key success factors to building a learning ecosystem ready for tomorrow’s challenges
- Edward Bell, Director of Learning Technology for Dell EMC
- Fiona Leteney, Senior Analyst at Fosway Group
- Stephan Pineau, CEO at Training Orchestra
Watch the Replay!
Visit our blog, Training Management Insights for the latest insights, tips, and trends in training and learning management!