Scheduling System for Financial Services Training
Whether you’re managing training programs for your commercial or investment bank, insurance company, or brokerage, planning or CPA firm, your employee and external training programs are critical to keeping you on top.
With the average financial services company having close to 5,000 associates to train, are you still managing your training scheduling and operations and with spreadsheets and manual tasks? Training Orchestra’s Training Resource Management System (TRMS) is a system that streamlines the entire training process including scheduling, resource utilization, instructor calendars, cost-tracking and reporting to help your organization train more with less.
The #1 Training Management System designed for Financial Services
Our bank is managing a high-volume of instructor-led training and our LMS is unable to handle the processes and volume we have. As a result, it’s very manual and takes too much time. Training Orchestra complements our LMS and has helped us eliminate spreadsheets to make the entire scheduling process a breeze.
Multinational financial services company
Benefits & Features of Using a TRMS for Financial Services Organizations
Measure Course Progression
Ensure nothing but the best for you in-person and online training courses. Integrated insights and analytics inform back-office teams how well your team is performing on specific courses and modules.
Get Your Personal Demo Today!
Tired of managing sessions and instructors with spreadsheets? Schedule your free demo today and find out how Training Orchestra can help your team add efficiency and scale to your financial training plan!
Why should financial services firms use a training management resource system?
Financial services is a whole lot more than buying low and selling high. It’s a wider industry that encompasses hundreds of financial solutions and products that ranges from the holdings of an index on a stock exchange to the told number insurance policies. Understanding everything your company offers is a major task for financial planners and associates to fully grasp without a structured training program to be offered.
Of course, scheduling a training program for global financial companies is a lot easier said than done. Preparing training courses that align with both your instructors’ and learners’ availability can prove to be difficult especially if you’re relying on spreadsheets to do the scheduling.
That’s where we come in. Training Orchestra’s training management resource system is a system that addresses course scheduling issues for financial professionals continued training. Instead of having your back-office team manually cross-compare spreadsheets to plan course schedules and assign instructors, Training Orchestra lets you cross-compare your calendars with scheduled timelines on one software system so you’re wasting valuable time in Excel.
Training Management Tools for Financial Firms
Whether you’re onboarding new analysts or upskilling seasoned investment bankers, Training Orchestra is the only TMS built to manage learning and continued education for financial services professionals all on one platform.
- Course scheduling tools allow you to plan virtual or in-person courses for analysts needing their Series 7 license or other FINRA licenses.
- Instructor selection gives you the ability to set advanced filtering lets you chose qualified instructors based on financial industry certifications and expertise in financial products.
- Budget and cost management tools allot you to take full control of your training budgets with the same accuracy as an investment portfolio. Our budget dashboard gives your back-office team on expenses for learning resources.
- Get your team ready to go before the opening bell, no matter where they are. Schedule live or pre-recorded instructor-led training sessions catering to the needs of your international investment team.
- Training performance gives your L&D team integrated insights into learners’ course performance for modules and lessons. From understanding the IMF regulations to current market volatility reports, milestone markers let you know where your team needs to create room for improvement.
- Trade and sell policies only within the industry’s best practices. Integrated certificate portal informs training managers when a department is due for reskilling & upskilling for certificates by regulatory bodies including SEC, FINRA, and the Board of Certified Financial Planners.