Recording • Slides • Resources & Tools • About the Co-Hosts
About this Webinar
Co-Hosted by Training Orchestra & worldofwork™
Whether you’re delivering classroom, virtual classroom or hybrid training programs, chances are you’re struggling to manage your training scheduling and operations with spreadsheets and manual tasks – even if you have the best LMS! So, what’s the best way to build a learning tech stack that will tackle all of your challenges?
Join World of Work and Training Orchestra and explore the Learning Management System (LMS) vs Training Management System (TMS) to ensure you don’t mistake one for the other, especially when it comes to managing your in-person and virtual classroom training.
• LMS and TMS, which technology for which challenges?
• Tips for automating and streamlining your in-person, vILT, and hybrid training operations including session scheduling, resource management, instructor collaboration and reporting
• How one large supermarket chain in NL is building an integrated learning tech stack for all its learning and classroom training needs
Watch the Webinar
Webinar Slides: Click to Download
Resources and Tools from Our Hosts
- Training Orchestra Analyst Overview by Brandon Hall Group
- RFP Template: Choose the best TMS for your ILT + vILT training operations
- 3-Min Demo of Training Orchestra
About the Co-Hosts
Training Orchestra is a training scheduling and management system to automate and optimize Instructor-Led Training (ILT & vILT) operations and maximizes training revenue — helping organizations gain control over their training operations and, “Train More with Less!” See Training Orchestra on Fosway Group’s new 2023 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems. Connect with Training Orchestra: LinkedIn | Twitter | Book a Demo
A full-service digital HR agency designing and delivering employee journeys & HR platforms that make great places to work. LinkedIn | Contact
Join over 600+ successful stories with our Training Management System
WFS and WFS Academy both chose Training Orchestra for its clear benefits and adaptability to our company’s changing requirements.
Executive VP, Worldwide Flight Services
Why Training Orchestra?
We bring the flexibility and support to adapt our training solution to your activity and grow with your needs thanks to our highly competent project managers
Innovation is part of our DNA. Thus our R&D teams constantly work on new innovations that are integrated natively in our solutions
Proven Training Solution
Our proven software solutions leverage best practices from over 600 customers, including some of the world leading companies in their field and some of the most performing training companies