About this Virtual Roundtable
Join learning industry leaders from organizations around the world, including Faurecia, General Electric, Jinko Solar and NetEase Games, as they share their experiences, their challenges, and what they are doing to adapt now and restart their training activities post-Covid — while navigating the various stages of the pandemic.
In Chinese, the same word is used for both “Crisis” and “Opportunity.” Learn from some of the industry’s first returns on experience and how these industry leaders are making the most of the situation:
- Faurecia – Armelle Savidan, Head of Faurecia University Europe – With large operations all around the world, and in China in particular, Armelle will share with us how Faurecia teams are restarting/rethinking learning.
- General Electric – Coralie Prost-Dame, Learning Operations Manager, People Operations, France – In the world of constant change and uncertainty, Coralie will explain how she maintains strategic direction.
- Jinko Solar – Aloud Hong, Senior Director-Global HR & Admin – As the world’s largest solar panel manufacturer, Aloud will share how L&D is adapting in China and what they are doing to move forward.
- NetEase Games – Joe Chen, Director of NetEase Game Academy – Experiencing an unexpected business impact, how NetEase Game applies its understanding of Internet Thinking and the nature of Game Industry to design learning and development programs that match with remote working.
Get Access to the Recording, Slides and Free Tools Here:
Watch the Webinar
Webinar Slides: Click to Download
Resources and Tools from Our Sponsors
- Research Brief: ILT / VILT and The Rebirth of the Training Management System by Brandon Hall Group
- Tips, Tricks and Strategies for Effective Work at Home brought to you by Conduent
- Research Report: Having Learning Impact (not just showing it) by RedThread Research and brought to you by forMetris
- Analyst Report: goFLUENT Solution Provider Profile by Brandon Hall Group
- Analyst Report: Training Orchestra Solution Provider Profile by Brandon Hall Group
About Our Sponsors
Training Orchestra, Stephan Pineau, CEO
Training Orchestra’s award-winning Training Management Software is a scheduling system to automate and optimize Instructor-Led Training (ILT) operations and maximize training budgets. As a complement to your LMS and other learning tech, Training Orchestra helps organizations around the world increase resource use, optimize session scheduling, and track and control costs in real-time. Organizations gain control over their training operations so they can, “Train More with Less.”
Conduent, Barb Farley, Director, Global Competency Center Learning Administration
Conduent Learning is an award-winning provider of end-to-end learning services, designed to accelerate productivity and growth of your business. Our global presence, superior innovation, and diverse expertise allows us to deliver performance-based learning solutions tailored to our customers’ unique strategic business goals, and offers our clients a true trusted partner.
forMetris, Laurent Balague, CEO
forMetris provides innovative services and a unique expertise to evaluate training effectiveness and boost learning impact. Our SaaS solution can be connected to all LMS/TMS platforms. Served by a high-performance data collection process and completed by an exclusive benchmark, it gives you actionable insights to help you prove and improve the performance of your learning programs.
goFLUENT, John Ambrose, President
goFLUENT accelerates language learning by delivering hyper-personalized solutions that blend technology, content and human interaction, and is available globally on any device. The company is driven by a global mission to provide all employees, regardless of native tongue, with the language skills they need to have an equal voice in reaching their full potential. Today, goFLUENT has offices in 16 countries and has improved the language skills of more than 2 million professionals in 150 countries.
Join over 500+ successful stories with our Employee Training Software!
We save money while gaining more flexibility, efficiency, and professionalism. Our training offer supports the development of our employees as well as the performance of the company.
Training Director, Areva
Interested in how you can improve the efficiency of your training operations and train more with less? Contact us to learn more!