About this Panel Discussion
- Edward Bell, Director of Learning Technology for Dell Technologies
- Fiona Leteney, Senior Analyst at Fosway Group
- Stephan Pineau, CEO at Training Orchestra
Every organization has designed its own learning tech stack because there’s no one technology that can meet all the needs of the learning team. But, driven by our new hybrid reality, managing the delivery of in-person and virtual instructor-led training (vILT) to both on-site and remote learners, requires us to build a learning ecosystem with solutions that can really work together, address any learning modality, and optimize the way we work and learn.
Join Edward Bell, Director of Learning Technology for Dell EMC, Fiona Leteney, Senior Analyst at Fosway Group, and Stephan Pineau, CEO at Training Orchestra, to explore how organizations are adjusting their tech stack approach to build an interconnected learning tech ecosystem and drive future success in a hybrid world.
This session will explore:
- New trends in hybrid learning
- How to build an interconnected and robust learning tech stack and how different learning technologies can complement, connect, and interact
- What’s driving the complexity of hybrid training (vILT + classroom) and how best to manage it
- What are the key success factors to building a learning ecosystem ready for tomorrow’s challenges
Get Access to the Recording, Slides and Free Tools Here:
Fosway Group is Europe’s #1 HR industry Analyst focused on Next Gen HR, Talent and Learning. Founded in 1996, they are known for our unique European research, independence and integrity. For over 20 years, Fosway Group has been analysing the realities of the market, and providing insights on the future of HR, Talent and Learning. Fosway analysts work extensively with our corporate clients to understand the inside story of the challenges they are facing, and their real experiences with next gen strategies, systems and suppliers. Their independent vendor analysis also provides a vital resource when making decisions on innovation and technology.
Training Orchestra is a training scheduling and management system to automate and optimize Instructor-Led Training (ILT & vILT) operations and maximizes training revenue — helping organizations gain control over their training operations and, “Train More with Less!”