About this webinar
- Matt Pittman, Principal HCM Analyst at Brandon Hall Group
- Stephan Pineau, CEO of Training Orchestra
- Peter Olyarchuk, Sales Director at Training Orchestra
This webinar will show training teams how to maximize the efficiency of training scheduling and internal resources through a strategic and digitized approach to training operations, or “Training Ops.”
With the return-to-office wave and transition from a fully digital asynchronous approach to more instructor-led training (live and virtual), age-old learning resource management challenges have returned in force. However many companies still resort to spreadsheet management of this critical function, a prescription for failure.
More than 75% of training organizations are managed centrally or in a hybrid model and are anticipating reductions in both learning budget and dedicated learning headcount, according to Brandon Hall Group research. Yet the training still must take place. So, what can be done?
Please join Matt Pittman, Principal HCM Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, as he shares research and insights on the state of learning practices along with Stephan Pineau and Peter Olyarchuk from Training Orchestra. You will learn how automating and optimizing scheduling, internal resources, and the management of training assets such as instructors/SMEs, spaces, tools, and equipment – enables learning teams to do more with less.
In this session, we’ll answer the following questions:
• What is Training Ops and why should you care?
• What are the key things to think about in building a Training Ops strategy?
• Beyond your LMS, how do you create a modern, empowered, end-to-end Training Ops environment to train more with less?
Get Access to the Recording, Slides, & Free Tools Here: